URGENT: Products returned to Magic Aire without a pre-authorized RGA number will be refused. Your truckline will assess charges back to you for transport, storage, and disposal.
NOTE: Many Magic Aire products are custom-built-to-order and are non-returnable. RGA requests for non-returnable products will be denied.
RGA Form required for all claims
January 20, 2019
Attention: Commercial/Unitary and Unit Ventilator Products Reps and Wholesalers
In an effort to provide better customer service and reduce the time to process Return Goods Authorizations (RGAs), Magic Aire has set up a new RGA web form for your requests. Your RGA request will be assigned a case number. When contacting the factory regarding the RGA, please refer to your case number assigned. To fill in a RGA request, the original purchase number or sales order number will be needed.
An RGA can only be filed by the company who originally purchased the product from Magic Aire. If you are a contractor who purchased the product through a plan and spec firm or wholesaler, please contact the firm who sold you the equipment and ask them to handle your claim.
PROCESS FOR RETURN GOODS AUTHORIZATION
- Click the RGA FORM link near the top of this window.
- Complete form and click the submit button. It is transmitted to the RGA inbox. If the form does not have enough details of the problem , the processing may be delayed. Submit any pictures with the case number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If approved for return, a RGA number will be emailed to the contact listed during RGA request.
- Customer marks products with RGA number and returns products by date specified on RGA
- Returned product is inspected
- Credit and debit memos are issued if applicable; Customer is notified by letter if credit is denied
- Customer accounts are posted within 10 business days of credit and/or debit memos
Note: It is best practice to submit a replacement purchase order for warranty parts before submitting an RGA request form to Magic Aire. Credits for warranty products are most often applied to the replacement order.