Magic Aire Performance Program
New Magic 4.0 is the product selection, performance and pricing software for all active Magic Aire air handler, fancoil and blower coil products. It includes submittal information and accessories. Pricing is only activated for authorized Sales Agents under contract and approved customers.
New Magic 4.0 Installation Procedure – New Installation
1. Click the Auto Install Link.
2. Press “Install” when given the publisher warning. If software installs correctly, it will open with the gray background and buttons “create a new job” and “open an existing job”. When you see this page, installation is complete.
3. If software stops or does not install correctly, go to “Update Installation.”
Update Installation (manual installation)
4. Uninstall New Magic 4 using Control Panel/Add-Remove Programs (Windows XP) or Control Panel/Programs/Uninstall a Program (Windows Vista/7).
5. Create folder called “temp” on Desktop. If a “temp” folder already exists, delete or move the contents.
6. Click Manual Install Link below. When prompted, SAVE to “temp” folder on Desktop.
7. Open “temp” folder. Use WinZip or other zip file utility to extract the files to the “temp” folder. THERE SHOULD BE 5 FILES IN THE TEMP FOLDER when finished with this step.
8. In “temp” folder, double click on file “NewMagic4.application”. Click “Install” when publisher warning message appears. Software will install and open.
9. Software will open to screen with menu buttons “Create New Job” and “Open Existing Job”. Select “Create New Job” and begin. Exit software using menu selection File/Exit.
10. Software will search for update each time it is started, if internet connection is detected
11. Delete “temp” folder and its contents.
New Magic 4.0 Selection Software
Current Version: 4.00.9.20
Previous version: 4.00.9.18 & 19 Released: 10/28-31/2014
Previous version: 4.00.9.17 Released: 5/7/2014
Previous Version: 4.00.9.16 Released: 12/18/2013
To determine the version of the software you are running:
- Go to Start/Programs/Magic Aire and select “New Magic 4″
- On the menu at the top of the screen, select “Help/About”. Version number is listed there.
Obtain updates by connecting to the internet and opening the software. Alternately, use the instructions on the Software/Resources page to manually uninstall the old software and install the latest version.
If you have trouble, please contact your local sales rep for assistance. The sales rep can be located using the zip code locator.