Vertical direct drive air handlers are especially adaptable for installation in an apartment closet type area. Unit design allows for connection to remote condensing units, chillers and water heating systems. These units are available in 1 to 2.5 ton sizes.
Available options include (see Product Brochure for details):
- Valve Packages – factory assembled and tested, field piped to unit – VPA 1.0 1-14-2010
- 4-row chilled water cooling coils
- DX cooling coils.
- ECM – VE Motor Options
- Field-installed electric heat
- Field-installed 2-row hot water module. DV HW Section
- Upflow or Downflow Configuration
- Model Generation is now version B! Improved features include:
- Double sloped drain pan for improved IAQ.
- 6-row chilled water coil for greater application flexibility
- NOTE! Unit height increased slightly to allow for these improvements – see the submittal for details
Documents for Download:
- DVB Product Brochure – Coming Soon
- DVB Submittal 08232016 – Submittal document including electrical performance and dimensional drawings
- DVB IOM 1.4 08-23-2016 Installation, Operation and Maintenance Manual
- DV Product Guide Specification – MS Word format (.doc)
- Electric Heater Operation and Maintenance Manual – AEH IOM 1.1 2-18-2014